7 Steps to Planning a Party
Its your child’s birthday party time again and time to make plan. Questions arise such as “what are you going to do?” For some this is easy. For others, planning is like moving to another state. The purpose of this article is to let you know it’s not so bad and it can be fun and easy. So one of the first things is to know your child. Who knows the child better than you do? It used to be let your fingers do the walking to nearest Yellow Pages or local phone book. But these days the internet is our phone book.
- Surf the web: Jump on your computer or grab your iPhone or Smart phone device and put in some searches & see what come up
- What to do? If your child is young and not yet 5 years old, a costume character clown show is an excellent idea for party entertainment. If your party is outdoors, the costume character clown show would work fine or perhaps a bounce house rental may be better. But its during this time of your search you take into account the age and gender of your child’s birthday party entertainment. These shows are excellent. As you and I both know, planning a party can be confusing.
- Comparison shop Start to look at different websites. Does the content on their pages give you an accurate description of what they are selling?
- Next it’s time to make some phone calls to different vendors in the area and get pricing. While talking to different companies get a price and request a proposal of the service to be emailed over to you and then get their references by looking at their Google page and Facebook pages. These often share recent reviews and also offer more fresh content of what they are about and what they offer in terms of party entertainment.
- Pulling the Trigger As the buying process continues see who is starting to make the most sense in terms of price, description and professionalism. What is your level of comfort with them on the phone? Most companies will request some sort of deposit by way of a credit card or check.
- Confirm your party As they week of your party approaches make sure you connect with them by phone to reconfirm the details of your event. Companies will often ask you to provide access to electricity and or an area to set up in
- Capturing the moments have your cameras ready. Parties with your children are memorable experiences. Take in the experience with your friends, family and children. Having children and raising them isn’t always the easiest so its times like this we can be amazing. Let the good times roll. Taking pictures and video you take on this special day will remind you again some time in the future when they are older. Maybe it comes out at their graduation party or their wedding. The important thing is you did it to make your child happy and they will appreciate it. It is times like this a good company will still be around to carry on the tradition of bringing the fun and joy to your family.
- See that wasn’t so bad. We hope this helps you take out some of the guess work in planning some party entertainment. We are here to answer any questions you may have